Lifetime 100% Trade-In Policy
We try to make finding the perfect rug as easy as possible. This means trying to eliminate all of the “what-ifs.” To make sure that your rugs is always the one you want in your home- we offer a unique Lifetime 100% Trade-In Policy.
If you purchase a hand-knotted wool or silk rug from us, you can return it, at any time in your life for 100% of your purchase price in store credit. To be valid, the rug may not be cut, burned, stained, have fringe damage, or other damage that affects sellable value. Trade-In policy is valid for hand-knotted wool, silk, or silk and wool rugs only. Cleaning and repair fees may be deducted from your credit at the time of your trade-in. The rug must have been professionally cleaned by our service on a regular schedule to validate the trade-in policy. Trade-in store credit may only be used toward the purchase of an in-stock rug. Trade-in store credit may only be applied to our normal pricing and is not valid towards sale or special discounts. In store credits from rug returns may not be applied towards furniture purchases. Custom orders will be reviewed for trade-in on a case by case basis. Store credit will not be exchanged for cash refunds.
Our no-hassle Try-Before-You Buy Approval Period allows you to take any in-stock rug home for a "test drive."
- Our on approval trial period allows you to borrow the rug for 2 days without purchasing it.
- This allows you to see the piece in your own decor, making your decision to purchase easier.
- A credit card number is required for in-store customers.
- Online customers require a 100% deposit, which will be refunded if the rug is not kept.
- Shipping for online customers is FREE. Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Any rugs not returned after 7 days will result in the credit card with the account being charged.
- This policy is applicable to in-stock items only
Low Price Guarantee
We promise that rug for rug, quality for quality, we will not be undersold. We will match any competitors advertised price- Guaranteed. At Lexington Oriental Rugs we take pride in providing only the finest rugs at the lowest possible prices, so buy with confidence knowing that we stand behind our claim of better value... every day.
- Due to the nature of custom ordered rugs, the following policies are necessary to provide the best quality and lowest prices.
- Once an order is placed, it is not cancellable or refundable.
- A 50% deposit is required prior to placing the order; this deposit is also non-refundable.
- The balance of the invoice is due at the time of delivery.
- Custom ordered rugs are reviewed and made eligible for our 100% Trade-in Policy on a case by case basis.
Returns & Cancellations Policies
Any rug(s) that have been purchased from our in-stock inventory may be returned for a refund within 7 days of the purchase date. Please read all information below regarding returns. Online orders- You must notify us to receive a return authorization via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 859-254-4412 to notify us that you will be returning your purchase.
Rugs may only be returned for a refund within 7 days of purchase. You must contact us for a return authorization before returning your rug. Returns do not apply to special ordered items; you must call to check in-stock availability. Any change in the original condition of the rug will result in forfeiture of the return policy. Custom made rugs may not be returned. Rugs must be received by our store within 7 days of purchase to validate return. Return shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility.
When returning a rug:
- Use original wrapping material.
- Re-tape package with UPS tape.
- Do not put tape on rug or fold rug.
- Insure package for full amount paid.
- Return Shipping Costs and Liability is buyer's responsibility.
- If you need help or have any questions please contact us.
Return all Rugs to:
Lexington Oriental Rugs
3024 Blake James Drive
Lexington, KY 40509
Lexington Oriental Rugs will accept the return of rugs purchased through our online site, as long as it is returned within 7 days of receipt. (Excludes special or custom order rugs.)
All sales are final and we will not accept the return under any circumstances for Custom Ordered Rugs, Roll Runners, Wall Hanger Kits, Discontinued Items, Sale Rugs (unless otherwise stated on the collection & design page) & Rug Pads. Custom Ordered Rugs for example include Nourison Custom Rugs, Roll Runners and special ordered rugs that are not currently in our stock.
Is there a restocking fee?
Lexington Oriental Rugs will refund the total purchase price of the returned rug for sizes less than or equal to a 9 ft. x 12 ft. or 108 square feet, as long as we receive it back in its exact condition as sent to you and within 7 days after your receipt date. For area rugs larger a 9 ft. x 12 ft. or 108 square feet there is a 10% restocking charge as long as we receive it back in its exact condition as sent to you and within 7 days after your receipt date. NOTE: RETURN SHIPPING COST is BUYERS' RESPONSIBILITY. Your date of receipt of the merchandise is readily available to us from UPS and FedEx.
Lexington Oriental Rugs reserves the right not to accept the rug(s) back or refund the purchase price after 7 days of your receipt of them. If there are stains, dirt, or tears, Lexington Oriental Rugs reserves the right not to accept the merchandise or offer a refund. All returned rugs should have original tags attached!
Refusing a Shipment
If you reject a shipment that you placed with Lexington Oriental Rugs, you will still be responsible for the return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee. This amount will be deducted from the refund.